scout me orlando
Open call for our Orlando office is every Thursday between 2PM-4PM for print models ages 15 and up ONLY. Women should be between 5’7″ to 5’11″ in height. Men should be between 5’11″ to 6’3″.
- Bring your portfolio of professional images to be reviewed.
- All recent professional images should also be burned on to a CD to leave with the agency.
- If you do not have professional images, bring 2-3 snap shots.
- Both men and women MUST wear a swimsuit underneath your clothes (women wear heels)
- Women should also have hair blow-dried and worn straight down.
- Makeup should be light just foundation or powder and mascara only.
- Kids, teens and all other adults can submit via mail or email.
- Send your comp card or 2-3 of your best professional images.
- If you do not have either of these send a snap shot
- Be sure to include a close-up and a full-length body shot in a swimsuit.
- Don’t forget to include contact information and sizes.
Wednesday we will have open calls for Talent only.
They must be 18- 75 years old men and women.
They must bring a headshot and acting resume.
They must also be prepared to audition with both a monologue and a commercial
Union and non-union talent.
Women: Female models must be 5’7″ to 5’11″, with reasonable exceptions. Men: Male models must be 5’11″ to 6’1″ in height, with reasonable exceptions.
Plus: The Orlando office also represents women who are 5’8″ to 5’11″ and sizes 12-14.
Children: The Orlando office represents children of all ages, from 0 to 14 years old. We only accept submissions for children through the mail or online.
**PLEASE NOTE: BMG Orlando will NOT be hosting open call November 24 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.**
2020 East Robinson Street
Orlando, FL 32803